Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32195 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,030 (Mex$ 21,836) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)