Cost of living in Natal, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.570 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,239 (R$ 8,430) in Natal.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.61 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$3,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs 350,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Enugu costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dundee costs £70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)