Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,554 (R$ 7,048) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)