Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09541 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,246 (₨86,432) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)