Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,814 (€1,721) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)