Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,562 (€2,227) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)