Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.459 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,671 (€2,771) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)