Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,693 (€1,438) in Naples.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (32 minutes ago)