Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.898 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,332 ($5,992) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)