Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.125 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr39,813 ($6,500) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)