Cost of living in Nanning, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.965 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,136 (20,858元) in Nanning.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)