Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,415 (15,225元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)