Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,973 (元15,640) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)