Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,666 (元12,672) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)