Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.010 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,579 (元10,470) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (35 minutes ago)