Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,437 (元13,134) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)