Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.439 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,067 (€1,353) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)