Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,984 (元12,068) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)