Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.636 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,083 (4,548 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (38 minutes ago)