Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.537 DKK / LYD *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,901 (5,047 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (44 minutes ago)