Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.849 DKK / LYD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,775 (3,047 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)