Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19715 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,324 (62,509 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)