Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20666 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,672 (119,383 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)