Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19641 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,210 (92,717 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)