Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19083 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,729 (77,186 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (38 minutes ago)