Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19621 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,814 (44,922 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)