Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19039 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,497 (70,893 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)