Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10265 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,493 (руб 160,665) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,733 (about 2 hours ago)