Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10583 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,921 (руб 178,779) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (44 minutes ago)