Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00597 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,581 (2,106,343 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)