Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00515 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,800 (3,065,503 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (37 minutes ago)