Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,210 (2,342,207 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)