Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06752 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,274 (Shilling166,982) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)