Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06772 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,463 (Shilling139,728) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)