Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06674 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,453 (Shilling141,637) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)