Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06364 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,181 (Shilling207,121) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)