Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06434 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,135 (Shilling235,220) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)