Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 946 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05935 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,545 (Shilling228,232) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (43 minutes ago)