Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 934 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06093 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,427 (Shilling236,788) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)