Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05497 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,564 (¥301,349) in Naha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 80₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)