Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05982 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,115 (¥286,134) in Naha.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)