Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08369 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,212 (₨122,017) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)