Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08385 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,865 (₨141,498) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 37,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)