Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09312 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,083 (₨119,014) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (26 minutes ago)