Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06037 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,732 (¥409,656) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)