Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06233 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,678 (¥267,592) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)