Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05963 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,966 (¥318,060) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)