Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06192 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,758 (¥399,871) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Funchal, Madeira costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toledo, Ohio costs $0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volgograd costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)