Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06096 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,129 (¥215,385) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (26 minutes ago)