Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10251 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,667 (₨55,287) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (31 minutes ago)