Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09310 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,153 (₨98,319) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)