Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09892 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,312 (₨84,025) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)