Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06250 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,512 (¥248,202) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)