Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05985 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,982 (¥200,207) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (42 minutes ago)