Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05564 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,396 (¥402,556) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)