Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06013 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,308 (¥321,106) in Nagasaki.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (37 minutes ago)