Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05813 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,362 (¥298,679) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)