Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05692 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,423 (¥376,396) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)