Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05811 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,557 (¥388,145) in Nagaoka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)