Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05813 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,000 (¥361,250) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)