Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05747 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,987 (¥347,765) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)