Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,847 (17,382 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)