Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,768 (16,847 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (29 minutes ago)