Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,396 (25,917 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (35 minutes ago)