Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,954 (24,281 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)