Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09747 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,332 (₨136,784) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)