Cost of living in Nadiad, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09201 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,897 (₨151,045) in Nadiad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (38 minutes ago)