Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09870 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,699 (₨128,662) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)