Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 DKK / FJD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,819 (3,930 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)