Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.405 DKK / FJD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,606 (3,115 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)