Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.274 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,503 (5,058 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ottawa costs C$8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tegucigalpa costs L 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gibraltar costs £5,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $26,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr119 (about 2 hours ago)