Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.176 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,574 (5,319 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)