Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10741 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,111 (руб 94,137) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)