Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10532 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,806 (руб 102,596) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)