Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09903 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,587 (руб 106,911) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)