Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26125 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr3,957 (15,148₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)