Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,925 (2,668,221 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)