Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00279 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,170 (4,358,892 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)