Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00316 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,402 (2,662,849 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)