Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10167 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,729 (₨135,029) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)