Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09159 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,215 (₨144,284) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)