Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,881 (₨134,903) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (32 minutes ago)