Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.655 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,682 ($2,807) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (41 minutes ago)