Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.060 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,404 ($3,367) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)