Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.394 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,535 ($3,368) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (41 minutes ago)