Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.452 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,541 (﷼ 1,066) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,733 (about 2 hours ago)