Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.250 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,456 (﷼ 682) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)