Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.720 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,989 (﷼ 1,017) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (44 minutes ago)