Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.757 DKK / OMR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,663 (﷼ 544) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)