Cost of living comparison between Murree, Pakistan and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06614 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 178% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,736 (₨525,183) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)