Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.427 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,682 (€1,034) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (33 minutes ago)