Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,274 (€1,917) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (27 minutes ago)