Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,159 (€2,845) in Munich.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)