Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,080 prices entered by 602 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09892 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,635 (₨87,298) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sunyani costs GH₵15 (about 1 hour ago)