Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,060 prices entered by 633 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09345 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,549 (₨91,487) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)