Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,766 prices entered by 623 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10437 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,495 (₨62,227) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)