Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04908 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,366 (₨211,200) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)