Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.556 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,252 (RM10,443) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)