Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.547 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,147 (RM10,438) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)