Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.066 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,370 ($5,501) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (40 minutes ago)