Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.552 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr39,299 ($5,998) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)