Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,261 ($4,947) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)