Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07830 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 72% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,681 (Taka 98,095) in Moulvi Bazar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Riga costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)