Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08739 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr3,843 (Taka 43,976) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (38 minutes ago)