Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00534 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,485 (3,459,842 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)