Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,084 (3,580,670 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)