Cost of living comparison between Mosul, Iraq and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00586 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 11% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,869 (2,365,072 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)