Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00512 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,418 (3,403,323 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)