Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.831 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,212 (2,927KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)