Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.835 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,628 (3,032KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)