Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,578 (1,477KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)