Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.829 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,203 (2,926KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php52 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 36,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)