Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.796 DKK / BAM
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,750 (2,832KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (40 minutes ago)