Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,006 (2,586,035 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)