Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,264 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11998 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,501 (руб 95,855) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,757 (about 2 hours ago)